Bushwah ([personal profile] bushwah) wrote2019-06-25 08:34 pm
Entry tags:
18

(no subject)

Time for another round of destroying my FFN account!

AAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH

(The reason this is exhausting and upsetting rather than a cathartic game of "and fuck YOU and fuck YOU and fuck YOU" is because I'm trying to lose an absolute minimum of data, meaning that not only do I transfer all the deleted fics to AO3, I also take detailed notes on shit like "when it was posted on FFN vs AO3" and "what titles has it had over time" and "how many rounds of editing has it been subjected to.")

dragongirlg: A stylized graphic of a Chinese dragon, shaded magenta, with the letter "G" in its coils, flying in a light blue sky amidst three white clouds. (Default)

[personal profile] dragongirlg 2019-06-26 04:29 am (UTC)(link)
You've convinced me...I've started uploading my old fics from oldest to newest. It's painful but kind of entertaining.