Bushwah ([personal profile] bushwah) wrote2019-05-19 01:55 am
18

dank trauma memes

~just food insecure things~

  • tired enough to maybe be dying; too tired to care
  • that thing where your vision suddenly comes back as you're binging
  • toothpaste is food, right? fingernails are food, right?
  • someone hands you a banana and you just. start crying.
  • impulse buying a premade meal, eating it on the spot, and getting to come to your senses still holding the change
  • food: literally rotten. you, somehow: t Æ s T ÿ
  • the constant awareness that if you don't get enough calories you die
  • staring into space like a machine on standby in between essential tasks
  • your emotions and your brain are having a race and you're losing
  • whoops, guess you can't read now
basically malnutrition is depression with some extra steps
hellofriendsiminthedark: A simple lineart of a bird-like shape, stylized to resemble flames (Default)

[personal profile] hellofriendsiminthedark 2019-05-19 06:29 pm (UTC)(link)
Some of these are a big mood. I thought I had stomach problems as a kid and then when I got older, I suddenly realized that my stomach was probably fine, but reacting normally to the fact that I was constantly eating rotten food.